To become a beauty therapist you will need to achieve:
- Beauty Therapy Level 2
- Beauty Therapy Level 3
We have added some extra short modules to these qualifications, that we know employers require, individual eyelash extensions, eyelash perming, spray tanning, stone therapy, indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy, uv gel manicure. This course is taken over 1 academic year.
Other options for the beauty therapist which are usually taken as post graduation courses are reflexology, nail technician, fashion & photographic make-up or hairdressing.
If time restrictions or finance make it impossible to complete the beauty therapy course in a year, some students join a module at a time, or add to existing qualifications or even refresh training they completed years ago or upgrade their qualification, to enable them to apply for a promotion or better position.
- minimum age 16-no maximum, maturity and experience are an asset.
- initial assessment form
- a caring, warm and considerate manner towards others
- commitment to learning
Candidates who fulfill the entrance requirements, should complete an application form and attend a personal interview. At this time you will have the opportunity to look around the academy and to talk to tutors and possibly current students.
Places are limited as we have small groups.
If you are offered a place we ask for a 20% reservation deposit, numbers are limited at Marbella Beauty Academy and this will ensure your place.
The balance of your course fee can be paid in 3 ways;
- If paid in full on or before the first day of your course, we will give a 10% discount
- Payments can be made monthly, but must be paid on the date given on your signed agreement to avoid refusal to attend classes or 10% interest being added.
- If you are attending a 1 year course, fees can be divided into 3 terms September January and April. We will give a 5% discount on the fees as long as they are paid prior or during the first week of the Term. If payments are late, this can lead to refusal to attend class and 10% interest.